欢迎来到双子树教育网!
广州
切换分站
双子树教育网 > 广州新闻资讯 > 广州英语资讯 >  英语口语8000句:生病受伤时

英语口语8000句:生病受伤时

发布时间:2022-06-24 16:46:41  来源:双子树教育网   浏览:   【】【】【

英语

  以下是双子教育网(www.shuangzishu.com)小编带来的8000句英语口语(3):生病受伤时,欢迎阅读。

  ●请医生看病

  叫医生吗?Do you need a doctor?

  Do you need a doctor? (叫医生吗?

  Yes,I think so. (是的,请叫医生。

  Do you want me to get a doctor?

  Do you need any help? (需要帮助吗?

  请叫救护车。

  Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。

  We need an ambulance now.

  Please get an ambulance.

  我要看病。

  I'd like to see a doctor.

  我觉得身体不舒服。

  I'm not feeling well.

  你能帮我请医生吗?

  Could you send me a doctor?

  你怎么啦?

  What's wrong with you?

  What's the matter?

  Is anything wrong?

  症状是什么?

  What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。

  测量体温。

  Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。

  吃错了什么?

  Did you eat something unusual?

  测量血压。

  Let me check your blood pressure.

  你经常吃什么药?

  Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般叫药medicine,但医生在咨询时经常使用medication。

  我没有服用任何药物。

  I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生常用的语言,意思是“药物”。

  I'm not taking any medication. (我没有服用任何药物。

  Is that so? (是吗?)

  我哪里不好?

  What's wrong with me?

  严重吗?

  Is it serious?

  ●陈述症状

  你不舒服吗?

  Are you feeling okay? *当你看到身体不好的人时,问问题。

  Do you feel all right?

  你怎么了?

  What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。

  What's wrong? (你怎么了?

  I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。

  Is anything wrong?

  Are you okay?

  What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。

  Is everything all right?

  你的脸真的不好。

  You look pale. *pale“脸色不好,没有血色。”

  You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸很丑。没事吧?

  I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能有点累了。

  You don't look well. (你看起来身体不好。

  我感到不舒服。

  I don't feel well.

  I don't feel well. (我觉得不舒服。

  Please sit down for a while. (坐一会儿吧。

  I'm not feeling well.

  你好像不舒服。

  You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。

  You don't look well. (你好像不舒服。

  I have a cold. (我感冒了。

  她晕倒了。

  She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。

  我感到不舒服。

  I feel sick.

  I don't feel well.

  I feel bad.

  我肚子疼。

  I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

  I have a stomachache. (胃痛)

  How long have you had it? (疼多久?

  I have a stomachache. (胃痛)

  Did you eat too much? (吃多了吗?

  My stomach hurts.

  隐隐作痛。

  I have a dull pain.

  钻心地疼。

  I have a sharp pain.

  一跳一跳地痛。

  I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

  我感到巨痛。

  I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(疼痛等)刺骨,刻骨”。

  像针扎一样疼。

  I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。

  我拉肚子了。

  I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。

  我的食物中毒了。

  I have food poisoning.

  血压高/低。

  I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。

  我头疼。

  I have a headache.

  What happened,sir? (你怎么了?

  I have a headache. (头痛)

  My head hurts.

  My head is pounding.

  I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂得像地痛。

  我牙疼。

  I have a toothache.

  I have a toothache. (我牙)

  When did it start? (什么时候开始?

  My tooth hurts.

  My tooth is killing me. (我的牙痛死了。

  我头晕目眩。

  I feel dizzy.

  我浑身无聊。

  I feel sluggish.

  I feel tired.

  我一点食欲都没有。

  I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。

  I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。

  You should eat something. (那你也得吃点东西。

  I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近没胃口。

  我有点感冒。

  I have a slight cold.

  我浑身发冷。

  I feel chilly.

  I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。

  Here,wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克。

  我得了重感冒。

  I have a bad cold.

  鼻子堵了。

  I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。

  我在流鼻涕。

  I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。

  My nose is running.

  My nose won't stop running.

  我有点发烧。

  I have a bit of a fever.

  我好像发烧了。

  I think I have a fever.

  I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。

  Let's check. (试表)

  我在发高烧。

  I have a high temperature.

  我想吐。

  I feel like throwing up.

  I feel nauseous.

  好疼!

  Ouch! *常用于感觉突如其来的钻心疼痛和烫手。

  Ouch! (好痛!/好烫!

  Be careful! (小心点儿。)

  Ow!

  It hurts!

  痒痒。

  It's itchy.

  啊嚏!

  Ahchoo!

  Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)

  Bless you. (多保重。

  腿骨折了。

  I broke my leg.

  What happened? (你怎么了?)

  I broke my leg. (我的腿骨折了。

  石膏需要多长时间?

  How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。

  How long will the cast be on? 石膏需要多长时间?

  One more month. (还有一个月。

  我把手烫了。

  I burned my hand.

  I burned my hand. (我把手烫了。

  How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫?

  我崴脚了。

  I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。

  I sprained my ankle. (我扭脚了。

  How? (怎么弄?

  I sprained it playing golf. (打高尔夫球时扭伤。

  I twisted my ankle.

  I twisted my ankle. (我扭脚了。

  Well,I can call for help. (那,我请人帮忙。

  你把感冒传染给我。

  I caught a cold from you.

  我必须休息。

  I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用的说法,“静养休息”。

  肩膀酸痛。

  I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。

  My shoulders are stiff.

  我的眼睛酸了。

  My eyes are tired.

  谁受伤了?

  Is somebody hurt?

  我退烧了。

  My fever has gone down.

  咳嗽不止。

  I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。

  我嗓子疼。

  My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。

  I have a sore throat.

  我流血了。

  It's bleeding.

  我在这里割破了。

  I've got a cut here.

  I have a cut here.

  好疼。

  It hurts.

  我被蜜蜂蛰了。

  I got stung by a bee.

  我需要手术吗?

  Do I need an operation?

  Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?

  I don't think that will be necessary. (我觉得没必要。

  Will I have to have an operation?

  需要很长时间吗?

  Will it take long?

  我能洗澡吗?

  Can I take a bath?

  Can I bathe?

  我能喝酒吗?

  Is it okay to drink? *询问医生是否可以喝含酒精的饮料。

  Is it all right to drink?

  May I drink?

  我必须住院吗?

  Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。

  你发烧吗?

  Do you have a fever?

  Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?

  I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。

  Do you have a high temperature?

  感觉好多了。

  I feel better.

  How do you feel? (怎么了?

  I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。

  我觉得没什么好转的。

  I don't feel any better.

  I still don't feel well.

  你的病好吗?

  Are you alright again? *询问别人的病是否恢复。

  Are you well again?

  Are you yourself again?

  Are you back to normal again?

  他去世了。

  He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。

以上所有资料是由双子树教育网 英语培训班原创整理而出,希望可以为大家带来帮助!

本文来源:

责任编辑:双子树英语培训
相关评论我来说两句
© 双子树教育网 鲁ICP备14023970号
'); })();